I have to make a slight change in my last post. My work schedule is very flexible, which can be a good thing for me sometimes, but then there are times like these when they aren't so good for me. I found out today that I won't be traveling to KY next week. I will have to come back here to MO to continue the investigation. My co worker came down with the flu...so today was pretty much a waste. All I seem to get done is taking him to the doctor and then to Walmart to get his prescriptions. Then I headed to the branch to do a little bit of work. Seeing how I am not in the investigation field, I am somewhat useless. But I did get files copied for him and printed off some more info....now I am going back tomorrow alone to see what else I can take care of. At any rate, this means that I will not be able to take Sami to the hotel to swim in the pool. Instead, I will be meeting her mom half way in KY on Saturday. I am sure that Sami is bummed, but unfortunately I have no control over it. I am sure that if I travel that direction over the summer I may be able to get her for a night...maybe her Dad will go with me so we can all enjoy the pool and hot tub.
OK seem to be rambling.....I just wanted to remind everyone just how quickly things in life can change.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment