I just came home from my friend/neighbor Heather's house and she gave me crap because I haven't blogged since Easter, so I thought that I would share just how rough it is out there on the road every week. I should really try to find a new job...HAHA NOT!
I mean really how hard is to rent a car? Not bad at all.

And really not that hard to book a nice hotel with great ammenities.

And great restaraunts to eat. These are the best apple cinnamon pork chops that I have ever eaten.(Heather, you feel a challenge coming on, dont'ya). Gotta love Chicago!

For those of you that don't know Heather and I that well, we like to "torture" each other with fabulous things. I always take a pic of the bathroom for her. I know, you think weird! But again, those of you who truly know us, you understand.
At any rate, I hope this post makes her happy...
I mean really how hard is to rent a car? Not bad at all.

And really not that hard to book a nice hotel with great ammenities.

And great restaraunts to eat. These are the best apple cinnamon pork chops that I have ever eaten.(Heather, you feel a challenge coming on, dont'ya). Gotta love Chicago!

For those of you that don't know Heather and I that well, we like to "torture" each other with fabulous things. I always take a pic of the bathroom for her. I know, you think weird! But again, those of you who truly know us, you understand.
At any rate, I hope this post makes her happy...

2 comments:
Thank you so much for finally posting something!
Of course, it didn't have to be about those damn pork chops again, did it!!?!?!?
For the record, I held myself back from sending you a picture of my bathroom in Cleveland. Not that it will stop you from sending me pictures of fabulous bathrooms...
I was thinking the same thing. I so glad you love your job and the family is supporting you. I promise I will get over this week end to yard work again.
Post a Comment