Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Need Help!!!!



Although Brutus is getting big, he is still a little 'gremlin' as Heather calls him because he's always wanting to gnaw on her.....but we have a much bigger dilemma that needs an answer.....During the day we put both dogs in their own cages, and Josie does really well and always has, however our little gremlin for whatever reason has started peeing. I will say that he doesn't relieve himself in the cage, somehow he doesn't get a drop in the cage. Yep, believe it or not he is peeing outside of his cage on the floor and not one drop makes it in the cage. We have no way to explain how he is doing this but at any rate we need help finding out how we can break him of this stinky smelly habit, otherwise I will wear out Heather's carpet cleaner! And I am sure that she would like it back at some point. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Promise we will try anything....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: