Friday, November 7, 2008

Breakfast

Yesterday, J and I were off together which is rare. So, I tought that I would be a good wife and cook my nhusband breakfast. When I left the living room J was in his chair with Brutus curled up at his feet and Josie was all comfy in her chair. Well, I guess the smell of breakfast woke them up because the next thing I know I move toward the sink and low and behold here are the dogs lying basically at my feet. I quietly moved to the living room to quickly grab my camera, hoping that they didn't move or follow me. Like good little pups they layed there just long enough for me to snap a couple of photos. Of course the smell of pork cooking may have kept them in place. Just felt like I should share some of the cute and funny moments in our daily lives.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: