Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year it was a toss up on what Sami wanted to dress up as, but she settled for being a very scary witch. We had a lot of fun putting her makeup on. I tell ya the wig was a chore for me...(note to self...purchase bobbi pins). She had a great time and was the scariest witch on the block, she even scared Ian the 'giraffe'.

And here is the adorable little giraffe himself Ian! What a doll...he kept saying that Sami's makeup scares Ian. I think for at least 2 days after beggers night he would repeat that over and over again. He really is a cutie!

My sister stopped by as she does every halloween with my neice Teighlor so that I can fill up her bag with my left over candy and take pictures of her. I will be very sad when she gets too old to trick or treat. This year she went as an ice skater. Very cute.

Sami got her shower and had to scrub her face pretty hard to get all that makeup off but she did a great job! Here she is going through her 'loot' that she got for all those tricks n treats. She, as always made out like a bandit! She was very kind and shared with her Dad, giving him all his favorites.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: