I know that this pic is not the best quality but it's the best I can do....
From the beginning you have have been the light in my eye.

Then you became a teenager...oh my what trying times those were...haha But I loved you just the same as the day you were born.

Then something happened and you turned into this GQ guy....man, I make a pretty baby...haha
At any rate son, you have grown into this wonderful young man and we are so very proud of you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!
From the beginning you have have been the light in my eye.

Then you became a teenager...oh my what trying times those were...haha But I loved you just the same as the day you were born.

Then something happened and you turned into this GQ guy....man, I make a pretty baby...haha
At any rate son, you have grown into this wonderful young man and we are so very proud of you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

No comments:
Post a Comment