Saturday, June 14, 2008

Congratulations Son.

For many years, I would say "oh my goodness, I can't wait til he is grown", well here it is and my baby is all grown up and ready to go out and make his mark on the world. I hope that I have raised him with the right morals, values and the tools to have a successful life. I started this post the day that I posted the other graduation pics but couldn't find the exact words that I wanted to say. So many emotions run through your brain when your only child graduates from high school. You want them to be a productive adult but are resistant to that because they are your baby and you will always think that way. I am wrestling with this everyday. I want to make sure that he is making the right decisions, and I am learning that he is not always going to do right but a mother can always hope. I know that I am just babbeling....ugh....my mind is on over load....we are having his grad party this evening and I have been planning and preparing. I sit here early in the morning while everyone else is asleep thinking of all the things that I still have to do...and wondering is Justin and his buddies going to get up soon to help me....haha...OK, enough about all of that...it's making think "why are you on the computer, when you have plenty to do...?"
At any rate, I do have plenty to do, so stay tuned for pictures from the graduation party...I hope that we get a few incriminating ones....he he
Posted by Picasa

No comments: