I know many of you probably think that we have fallen off the face of the earth. We have been so busy this summer and so many events taking place that surround our family, that I haven't had the time or energy to blog.
Some of you have heard that the company that I was working for has closed their doors here in Ohio. This news came in early June, due to the governer signing HB545 regulating the payday loan industry. Luckily, I found another company that has plans to stay in Ohio no matter the outcome of this bill. (Please vote in Nov.) I was fortunate to only be out of work for 1 week and recieved a severeance package, so we really didn't have to endure any hardship at all. Some one must have been watching over us.
At any rate, I have been working a lot of hours trying to get my store organized. It has been stressful to say the least. And with J's schedule, life has been crazy.
Sami is back from her mom's house and will be starting the 4th grade on Aug 20th. Hope that this year goes much better than the previous.
Justin is still living here at home and is working for Estelle Leather. He seems to enjoy it.
Now that everyone has been brought up to speed, I will close this post. Look for 1st day of school pics later this week. I will try to make the time.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment