It's really hard to get a pic of our neighbor Beth, but I finally snapped one! She refers to herself as looking like a smurf in her very blue Meijer shirt, hence the title of this post. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know who one of the partners in crime is since this will probably be one of the only pics that I will ever be able to get of her.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Our "Smurf" Beth!
It's really hard to get a pic of our neighbor Beth, but I finally snapped one! She refers to herself as looking like a smurf in her very blue Meijer shirt, hence the title of this post. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know who one of the partners in crime is since this will probably be one of the only pics that I will ever be able to get of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment