No you are not seeing things! This is a man actually doing the dishes! I know I know, I can't believe it either! Our friend and neighbor Mark does the dishes all the time....he says that Heather doesn't do them right! Perhaps one day I can add a photo to this post of J doing the dishes at our house. Ok, well maybe...ok, well maybe not...a girl can dream! J tells Mark all the time that he is making it rough on the rest of the male population.

2 comments:
I have done such a good job of convincing him that I can't do the dishes! I am so proud of myself. Now, if I could just get him to put the toilet seat down and do the laundry....
I think J needs a little more training. Send him over to Marks to watch him in action.
Post a Comment