Saturday, January 19, 2008

Boys will be boys

Justin is here for the weekend and since he was not happy with the other pic on here with his Craftsman tool at Christmas, I told him that I would get a better one and post it. This is him with his good friend Austin. They were talking about girls of course and I interupted for a pic....this is what they gave me! At least this is a better pic and maybe he won't complain about this one. We are very happy to have him here for the weekend and glad to see that his buddies from here are still his buddies and want to come over and hang out. We love having him and his friends here at the house. They all feel like family and are a real good bunch of boys. Hopefully, I will have more to post of them tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mom said...

It is good to see Justin with a smile on his face..and it is good to see Austin too.............lov you both