So the other day J tells me that my blog sucks and I might as well delete it because I never post anymore. So I posted his birthday wishes and ya think that he even notices??? Nope...not a word!
I haven't posted in awhile because I really have nothing to post...our life hasn't been that crazy lately and nothing really exciting to put out there that anyone would be interested in. Just a lot of aggravation and my Mom always told me that if you have nothing nice to say don't say it.
So here is a list of what has been happening lately...
J= still works like a dog and crazy shifts.
Amy= still unemployed but I am caring for a friends father who has Parkinsons Disease.
Sami= doin well in school so far this year and excited for basketball season to start.
Justin= in the Army and currently stationed in S. Korea at Camp Casey for 1 year.(I will post pics in my next post)
Josie= still can't hold her licker and still thinks that she is a lap dog. She's such a good girl.
Rambo= is 10lbs now and still loveable and makes us laugh every day. Such a good personality.
Well, seems like that is all of us and I covered all that has been happening here in the past several months. See told ya not very exciting.
I will try and post something more often for those of you that care to take a peek into our lives.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank goodness there is finally something on here other than my grumpy birthday face!!!!
Post a Comment