I started this blog post one year ago...I have never fully found the words to express the sorrow and the huge hole that Mark's passing has left in many peoples' hearts.
No one can imagine the pain and anguish that Heather has had to bear this past year, but I do know that she is making progress. Slowly but surely. She has had to take on and deal with more in the last year than anyone person should have to at her age. Mark was her best friend, soul mate, husband and lover. We lost a best friend but she has lost much rolled up into one very good man.
I know over the past year we have all asked God, "Why Mark", but of course there is never an answer. We will probably never know until we can ask Him ourselves. We think of all of the people who do not live their lives the way He intended yet He takes the ones' that live life by giving themselves unselfishly and fully to those he loves. A concept that can only be rationalized by saying that He needs the good ones' with him to help guide the ones' here on earth who have lost their way.
We miss you dearly Marky Mark.......thank you for watching over all of us...
This is the post started one year ago...
On Monday October 26th, 2009 we and the world lost perhaps one of the selfless human beings that we have ever had the privilege to know. It has taken me this long to blog about his death because he was family to us and I had no idea what I wanted to say. Not sure that I know now what to say. So I apologize for any rambling in advance.
Mark W Edwards left this earth on Oct 26, 2009. He suffered a massive heart attack on Thursday Oct 22, 2009 in Dubai, UAE. He fought unitl his wife Heather arrived Saturday evening.
Mark was everything to Heather and Ian...my heart aches for them and their loss. I am not sure what to do or how to help but J and I will be there for them no matter what they need. They are our family.
Mark was J's best friend and partner in crime...he will be lost without him. He will probably never find someone like Marky Mark to wreck havoc on Lowes with him. They had so much in common and loved spending hours upon hours completeing projects together which always required a trip to Lowes and to run through McDonalds for a sweet tea.
I will have to add more to this post later...there is so much that I want to say but just can't find the words....forgive me
1 comment:
Thank you.
Post a Comment