Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amazing people!

I bet you think that this post has to do with some great person that has changed the world we live in one way or another. NOPE. Just me needing to vent....I am referring to a "lady"(using the term loosely), that I work with. Unfortunately, this month she is my superior. Wow, that sucks. She is a bossy boss type,always trying to make herself look better but in reality if you give her enough rope, she will hang herself. That's what I plan to do...bite my tongue(which is very hard) and deal with her shenanigans for this month. It's going to be tough on me, emotionally and mentally, but I hope that I can overcome whatever she throws at me. We all know that patience is not one of my strong suits but it has been tested this week. Trust me. I need to tread very lightly when it comes to her because she is just the type that will try to throw you under the bus at the first possible opportunity. This is basically what her attempt this week with me was....thankfully, it didn't work. All it did was get me steaming mad, and plotting my revenge. I know I know (Heather) revenge is not the solution (ha ha), however, at this point in time I really hope that Karma takes care of her and soon. If not I may just have to help Karma along. he he!

OK enough of all that crap. I am sitting in the airport in New Orleans waiting to come home. Thank GOD! I will be posting the pictures that I did take with my blackberry this weekend. Sorry for the poor quality, but it is a cell phone after all...I am just glad that it takes pictures.

Look again this weekend....Take care

2 comments:

H said...

Yes, revenge is not always the answer, but it sure feels good sometimes. That karma's a b#*ch, but she needs help sometimes to get the job done.

Remember, a true friend will be sitting beside you in jail asking if we can do it all over again because it was fun!!! So, that only leaves one question: What kind of rope do you want me to get?

Canter Family said...

H,

She is pretty big so whatever rope is the strongest.