Just realized that I haven't bogged for 3 weeks....wow...there has been so much going on here and with our jobs, that I haven't found the time.
So, I guess that I should start by letting everyone know that Sami brought her grades up and is doing well. She will be having a birthday in a couple of weeks, the big "10". She is planning on buying herself a new TV with her Christmas $ and we are making up the differnce. She is pretty excited about that and we are very proud of her for saving her money this long.
Justin got laid off a couple of weeks ago, so you know what he has been doing....Nothing...Don't know what to do with that boy. He finally signed up for unemployment, but he waited entirely too long. Driving us crazy...
J is not working for a week because he hurt his hand...trying to nab Brutus after he peed all over the dining room. He hit it in the coffee table. Had to go the the ER and then a bone specialist. Geesh, who would have thunk it. Went yesterday and got released to go back to work on Monday. I don't know if he will be ready, he still can't use his hand that well, so we will see. I will be gone but I will have the neighbors check up on him and make sure that he isn't over doing it next week.
As for me, well I am still traveling every week, and still loving it. I am seeing a lot of places that I may never would have thought to go. Last week I was in Orlando(look for pics later) and next week I will be in Miami.
That's all I have for now, will post pics soon.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment