Here are the pictures from Scottsdale, AZ. This one is from the balcony of my hotel room.
Breathtaking, right?

This is a lemon tree in one of the courtyards. Can't say that I have ever seen a lemon tree, but in AZ they are everywhere along with tons of orange trees.

And of course, had to share a picture of the cactus. There are tons of those here too, not necessarily in pots, but these were in the front of the hotel.

I had to pull over to take this one...those are actually homes built into the side of this mountain. I would love to live here...
Breathtaking, right?
This is a lemon tree in one of the courtyards. Can't say that I have ever seen a lemon tree, but in AZ they are everywhere along with tons of orange trees.
And of course, had to share a picture of the cactus. There are tons of those here too, not necessarily in pots, but these were in the front of the hotel.
I had to pull over to take this one...those are actually homes built into the side of this mountain. I would love to live here...

No comments:
Post a Comment