As I stated in my last post, Sami was scheduled to get her grade card. Well, it wasn't a great as we had hoped for but definitely not as bad as it could have been, and something that she can work hard at and fix. I will say that she did have a few A's and B's so that is a good thing. So great job in those classes!
It's almost time to start thinking about her birthday...March 16th will be here before we know it....I'm not sure if she wants to have a party or if she just wants to have a sleep over. Either way, she will have a great birthday. Can't believe that she will be 10! WOW...I remember when she first came to live with us she was only 3 1/2....crazy how times flies....before we know it, she will be16 and ready to get her license and her 1st serious boyfriend...yikes, that is scary! J will have a real hard time with all of that but mainly the boyfriend....should prove to be interesting.
This week I am traveling to Chicago....brrrrr It will be colder there than at home but I suppose that will make up for my being in Tallahassee last week and Orlando next week....It's only fair.
J and Justin are doing well too....working all the time of course. It was nice to be home for 4 days this time so that I could spend time with everyone. I will be home for the same amount of time this week too, which will be nice.
I will blog again once I get home from Chicago and let you all know just how cold it was while I was there.
Take care of you and yours.....
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment