
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Leaving on a jet plane...
Well it is that time again....I'm getting ready to pack for yet another travel day. This time around I am going to Atlanta for my "new hire" orientation. I will finally meet the people who actually hired me face to face, and also my fellow team members. They will providing me with my company laptop and cell phone. Hopefully be able to find something out about my company car. They had to order me a new one(new to the company), and not exactly sure how long this will take. At any rate, I will blog when I get home on Thursday night or at least on Friday about how things went. Not sure that I will have time to sight see this time around but if I can then I will surely share the pictures. As always, thank you to all that have been a huge help in this transition for me and my family. Take care of you and yours.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment