Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kitchen project

Some of you know very well about the projects that we have been completing around our house, but this would be the first one that I have decided to blog. Most of our improvements have taken days so we thought aww heck a new sink and faucet should be a breeze....silly us! Nope this one was like any other...it took a couple of days. Who knew that the newer sinks don't have clamps on the bottom to mount to the counter top....this one of course is one of those sinks. I tell ya, it isn't going anywhere that is for sure...it is set with apoxy.....Lord help us when I decide to change the counter tops....(I think Big J may have my head on a platter when that happens). At any rate, here are the before, during and after pics....I just love this new sink and faucet....my favorite thing in the house.


This is the yucky old one....Gross!


An empty shell.....


Absolute perfection.....Beautiful


Posted by Picasa

No comments: