Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard of 2008

Thought that I would share a few pics of the crazy snow that we have been hit with for 2 solid days...we have been under a Blizzard Warning since yesterday. It has finally stopped snowing but it is still bitter cold outside and although the wind has died down quite a bit, the snow is still blowing. I am not sure of the exact amount of snow that we got from this storm but I am fairly certain that it is at least a foot.


Thank GOD for plastic wicker furniture!


View from our patio, looking over to the neighbor's burning bush, that now looks like the freezing bush.

This might give you an idea of the amount of snow. Hence my plant stand that has the wonderful cone shaped piles mounded up and of course the shovel that is obviously no help since it covered half way up the handle.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: