Meet our new puppy Rambo....he is a old Taco Terrier...a mix of Toy Fox Terrier and Chiuaua. He weighs only 2lbs at 8wks old and will max out at 8lbs when fully grown.
He has a personality already that makes you laugh out loud, he also loves to snuggle up in your lap or nuzzle of up to your neck....he is just the sweetest.
J wanted a Great Dane and I wanted a lap dog(even though Josie thinks that she is a lap dog) so I searched and searched on line until I found this lil guy. I showed J his pic and he said to call the people...I did and the next evening I went to get him. Although J didn't get his Great Dane, he has quickly fallen in love with this "lil man" as he calls him.
I am sure that y'all will get to meet him because he will be going everywhere with me.I even bought him a parka with a fur hood. I will post a pic soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment