On Tuesday December 21st Justin swore in to the Army.
We are very proud of him. He will head out to basic training on March 10th, 2010 at Fort Benning, Ga.
With him being my only "blood" child I was very emotional with his decision, yet excited for him as well. I will miss him so much while he is away and will be filled with worry, but I am very thankful to him for wanting to preserve our freedom.


Very proud Grandpa after the swearing in ceremony.

We are very proud of him. He will head out to basic training on March 10th, 2010 at Fort Benning, Ga.
With him being my only "blood" child I was very emotional with his decision, yet excited for him as well. I will miss him so much while he is away and will be filled with worry, but I am very thankful to him for wanting to preserve our freedom.
Very proud Grandpa after the swearing in ceremony.

1 comment:
Congratulations Justin, we are very proud of you!
Post a Comment