On Sunday we decided that it would be a good time to get the tree up and the decorations up. This being Brutus's 1st Christmas, he was very curious to say the least. I was able to capture a few cute shots. You are probably wondering by now what he is so focused on....well the next pic says it all!

A few years ago J bought me this 5ft tall snowman that sings Christmas songs with his mouth moving the entire time and swaying from side to side... I love it. Brutus was completely unsure of "frosty" when we set it up, then J turned him on! Brutus took off like his worst nightmare had just became his reality.

J finally got him to get a little closer and picked him up so that he would feel a little safer. He is still not sure that he wants to be friends with "frosty" but I think that he might come around.

Yep, he just might! Brutus and J had to dance with "frosty".....
A few years ago J bought me this 5ft tall snowman that sings Christmas songs with his mouth moving the entire time and swaying from side to side... I love it. Brutus was completely unsure of "frosty" when we set it up, then J turned him on! Brutus took off like his worst nightmare had just became his reality.
J finally got him to get a little closer and picked him up so that he would feel a little safer. He is still not sure that he wants to be friends with "frosty" but I think that he might come around.
Yep, he just might! Brutus and J had to dance with "frosty".....

No comments:
Post a Comment