Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!

Just had to blog really quick about one of the most wonderful, caring, giving and kind people that I have the privilege of being neighbors and friends with. I can't blog all of the adjectives that describe her! There would be no room for the awesome pics of her(that she may hurt me for later) Ha ha!
Happy Birthday B3!
Always ready to lend a hand even if it means to endure the smell of boiling cabbage!
(Those cabbage rolls were the best yet, much have been your special touch)
An amazing sense of humor! Always goofing around. (sorry bout the pic H couldn't help myself)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

H said...

At first I wanted to say AAAWWWW! Thanks. But then I got to the last picture! You are in for it now!!

Thanks for the wonderful words (but not the terrible pictures of my fat mug!). I love you too!